Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm a Mac :o)



I can finally blog on my own time! I'm so excited! I received a little mac G4 for Christmas back in 2005, but after I let an ex take it with him to Europe for easy blog updating, it was never the same. Jerk. Anyway I just wanted to express what a great experience I had. I was greeted quickly by an employee and after I told him what I was looking for, he asked me a TON of questions about who I am and what I do and helped narrow down everything. Not only was he informed and personable, but after we got everything together, he actually took the time to show me all of the cool features that my old mac didn't have. I was in there for at least an hour, but he made sure to ask me if I had to be anywhere or if I was in a hurry. He also teaches classes to help people learn how to use their apple products, from the very basic to the advanced, and he invited me to come. I think I might go :o) He also told me you can schedule time to work on projects with a group at the apple store, privately on your own computer or on theirs, and they're available if you need any help! Super cool if I need to create a cool project or if I want to edit any videos! I'm so stoked! Go Mac!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brit if you need any software or help with your mac, you know i'm the nerd of the group :P hit me up, i've got EVERYTHING.

wait, does this mean you'll be on iChat so we can vid chat late into the night :P *raises eyebrow*

brit said...

Well if it isn't Natertot, finally hoppin on the blog train...

Anonymous said...

<3