Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm lazy

I just got back to this blog and realized how boring it makes me look. I said I was only going to post if I had interesting things to say... and I meant it when I said it, so now it's looking like I'm not posting because I'm the most boring person in the world.

Not true.

I still need to finish my New York Tale. I wish I kept up with it because so many interesting things have been going on. In fact, that is why I have NOT been posting.

Since my last post I've met the most interesting people, done the craziest things, read hilarious and amazing books, received intriguing propositions, went on a road trip from hell to New Mexico, and began my first shift at Hooters ;o)

All in all, it's been a non-stop, fun-filled overdose on life with pictures to go with it. So I will be updating this blog as I'm able to obtain these photos to help tell my story.

No comments: