Monday, April 27, 2009

Compliments

I am pretty sure I look nothing like Jennifer Aniston and I work in a restaurant full of guys who will do and say anything to get a phone number. But after being compared to her for the fifth or sixth time since my being hired, by entirely random guests and my coworkers, I am finally flattered. Another Hooters Girl agreed that I act very much like a cross between Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow. This is a huge leap from being previously compared to the trashy and slut-tacular Tara Reed. Yay!

I will always remember Jennifer Aniston's shout out to her then hubby Brad Pitt: "I love you man!" To me, she embodies a classy yet spunky flower child. I can only hope I come across as such. She also appeared in one of the BEST episodes of 30 Rock. WATCH IT. Either way it put a smile on my face.
P.S.
I am so ridiculously sheltered. But my gangstafied little sister and my Hooters Girls are helping me.
Another word I learned at work:
"BEEZY" pron: "bee-zee"
Urban Dictionary defined it as a nicer word for "bitch".

No comments: