Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Photographer crush


His name is Jan Von Holleben and he dreams of flying.


I have never before seen a photographer capture the innocence, fun, and color of childhood so accurately.

I remember feeling that free :o)

Most of our games usually had to do with a terrifying pit of lava or my best friend's older brother turning into a vampire.

We pretended to be mermaids in our pool and I wished I could breathe underwater.

I wished I could eat the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters. I bet he'd taste really good with some hot chocolate.

And grown ups were giants. And sometimes they could be scary...

My first dog was my best friend. She put up with more than any dog should really have to from a child, but I think she did it because she really loved me.


I miss the Christmas time when Santa was still real.

No comments: