Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cranky Pants


I feel so helplessly lazy right now.  I've had the last THREE days off in a row because I only work one job and I didn't feel like picking up any days.  I've been a pretty good saver lately so I'm definitely not hurting in the money area but I feel so useless!  All of my friends work during the week and have weekends off, you know, like normal people.  So here I am, getting ready for my FIVE  hour shift as slowly as possible, while everybody is getting ready for the gay pride parade and other shenanigans.  I don't like this "new" me.  She's very boring.  I think I'm PMSing because this is definitely not who I am used to.  

On a happier note, I'm taking Elle to Los Angeles tomorrow because she has never (EVER) been!  Ok Elle, I understand you were born in Wisconsin, but you moved here when you were FIVE!  And as my best friend, you have no excuse.  I am very excited for all of that touristy stuff :o)

xoxo
brit

p.s. the fact that I actually found a photo of "cranky pants" just made my day

No comments: