Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I know what you did last summer

It has come to my attention that I need to express that I know you're reading this. And that is ok. Sounds pretty obvious huh. Well that would be to most of you. There are a few of you that understand the real meaning of this post. I write this blog with the complete knowledge and understanding of any consequences it may bring to me. I write this blog knowing that it is public and that ANYONE has complete access to it. This general public includes my friends, my family, and my coworkers. I am not ashamed of the information I write about. In fact, it is quite the opposite. I write to share. But I am unable to control the thoughts and feelings caused by my blog. This blog does not reflect the opinions of the companies I work for or the people I write about. I could be lying. I could also be a 64 year old dude living in Michigan. Some of you stumble across this reading material by accident, and some of you use websites to specifically look me up. Either is ok with me. Enjoy.

:p

No comments: