Sunday, March 22, 2009

Summary


I've been working a lot. Almost every shift during my check out, a manager tells me that they had a certain number of tables come up to them to personally compliment my service. I haven't had a secret shopper yet, but it's been a few weeks since our last one so I'm sure it will be any day now. Bonus here I come! I worked my first Friday a few weeks ago after only 2 days of waiting my own tables solo, and although I almost psyched myself out on the car ride to work, I kicked ass! The San Diego State University game was on so our bar was 5 guys deep. That's right. I couldn't even see the bar because of the many ridiculously tall guys surrounding it. And can I mention how drop dead gorgeous these men were? I know the girls are supposed to be the eye candy but we got a real treat that night. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but our Hooters is one of the highest ranking in the world when it comes to highest grossing Hooters restaurants. I survived my third day as a waitress on a Friday during a major game. YEAHH son.

They've also given me 4 days this week. Most girls get 3 and pick up their 4th day if they need the money. It's an irritating predicament. You'll spend how ever long it takes you to get ready and then drive to work early in hopes that one of the scheduled girls feels bloated, hung over, or just doesn't want to work. If everyone does want to work, you get to go home. Hour or two wasted. But I work four! They just gave me four. Good sign, no? I've been trying so hard. Wish me luck everyone. I guess my school over-achiever/nerd qualities have followed me to Hooters.

Oh yes and this Thursday is another dress up day and I'm working day shift. "Hoops and Hotties" in celebration of March Madness' Basketball season. I have no idea what I'm supposed to wear.

No comments: