Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sorry, Mom


So my sister and I both work in boring offices during the day and we love to call each other and waste valuable company money (joking) by gabbing on the phone and introducing each other to hilarious and sometimes ridiculous web sites and blogs. She just called me about five minutes ago to tell me about sorry-mom.com, a blog about hook-ups gone bad complete with photos and detailed descriptions. It even asks you to send in your own rendezvous. This web site makes me very very grateful to be in a long term, monogamous relationship.

Here's my favorite:

"I was really drunk, and he was really nice. In the morning i woke up naked in my bed and felt like a part of my soul gave me the middle finger, packed it’s bags and left my body. I barely ever see him, but when i do i cringe! And not just at his hair."

No comments: