Thursday, June 11, 2009

Play with our Wii!

Mondays have been so slow lately that our managers have begun to allow us to text during our shift (within reason) in desperate attempts to get friends, boyfriends, or literally anyone we know to come in and "visit" us, hopefully ending up in some type of profit for our restaurant. We have also instituted game day. Last Monday our manager installed a rock band, wii, and play station in the less populated area of the restaurant that contains the larger flat screens to encourage patrons to come in and waste money while battling for their pride against one of our very talented Hooters Girls. Let's see how this works... I am VERY excited to show off my skillz. Thank you boyfriend :o)


P.S.
My mom recently purchased a Wii and a Wii Fit. We play every time I come over. Amazing. I"m actually sore.

No comments: